WHAT IS DOWNSTAGE'S PAY IT FORWARD PROGRAM?
Thanks to the support of our donors, this program makes tickets available at no cost on a first-come, first-served basis to any Calgarian.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Whether you're on a low or fixed income, want to "try out" the experience of going to theatre before committing to a price, or have another reason, everyone is welcome to use the program.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- One month before any of our shows, no-cost tickets will be available to be reserved using the form below or by calling 403-294-7459.
- Show up at the theatre no later than 30 minutes before the show to claim your reserved tickets.
- Any unclaimed tickets will be offered at the door on a first-come, first-served basis. (*This is true for most Downstage shows except Extremophiles, where Pay It Forward tickets are by reservation only.)
HOW CAN I "PAY IT FORWARD"?
You can help share this opportunity by:
- Telling others in person or on social media using our handle @DownstageYYC and the #PayItForwardProgram. One of the most impactful things you can do is to make a personal invitation to someone else who you think would enjoy Downstage's work! AND/OR
- Making a donation of any size toward the program to help pay for someone else's ticket.
NO-COST TICKETS REMAINING as of Jan. 15
Extremophiles, January 16, 2018 at 8:00 pm: 20
Reserve Your No-Cost Tickets for Extremophiles
January 16, 2018 at the Vertigo Studio