WHAT IS DOWNSTAGE'S PAY IT FORWARD PROGRAM?
Thanks to the support of our donors, this program makes tickets available at no cost on a first-come, first-served basis to any Calgarian.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Whether you're on a low or fixed income, want to "try out" the experience of going to theatre before committing to a price, or have another reason, everyone is welcome to use the program.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- One month before any of our shows, no-cost tickets will be available to be reserved using the form below or by calling 403-294-7459.
- Show up at the theatre no later than 30 minutes before the show to claim your reserved tickets.
- Any unclaimed tickets will be offered at the door on a first-come, first-served basis.
HOW CAN I "PAY IT FORWARD"?
You can help share this opportunity by:
- Telling others in person or on social media using our handle @DownstageYYC and the #PayItForwardProgram. One of the most impactful things you can do is to make a personal invitation to someone else who you think would enjoy Downstage's work! AND/OR
- Making a donation of any size toward the program to help pay for someone else's ticket.
NO-COST TICKETS REMAINING as of Feb. 22
All of the regular Pay It Forward tickets for Cardiac Theatre's production of The Listening Room have been reserved but we've just added a 11 pm show on Friday, February 23! You may also want to try your luck at the door for the other performances - unclaimed tickets become available 30 minutes before the show begins (first-come, first-served). That's 7:00 pm for the evening shows and 1:30 pm for the matinee on Feb. 24.
We are also now accepting reservations for the Pay It Forward program for Bears and Minosis Gathers Hope.
- Friday, February 23, 11:00 pm, The Listening Room: 5
- Wednesday, April 4, 7:30 pm, Bears: 5
- Thursday, April 5, 7:30 pm, Bears: 8
- Friday, April 6, 7:30 pm, Bears: 8
- Saturday, April 7, 11:00 am, Minosis Gathers Hope: 6
- Saturday, April 7, 7:30 pm, Bears: 8
Reserve Your No-Cost Tickets for THE LISTENING ROOM FEbruary 23 at 11 pm or Bears and Minosis gathers hope, April 4-7 at motel theatre, arts commons